Graffiti is a browser bookmarklet/extension that highlights items with ixbrl tags and shows you the name of the tag on mouse over. When you click the graffiti button it will instantly highlight all items in the accounts that have been tagged. The tool puts security at it’s core, on every use the app will securely update itself and then work completely off-line in a secure 100% in a secure sandbox.
The simplest way to install Graffiti is to to drag the bookmarklet below to the bookmark bar. Then to use, simply presses the bookmarklet with the accounts open.
2. Drag to bookmark bar –> 🖍Graffiti (S-TechA) beta🖍
Optional. Alpha–> 🖍Graffiti (S-TechA) alpha🖍
1. Enable the browser bookmark bar.
2. Drag this link to the browser bookmark bar –> 🖍Graffiti (S-TechA) beta🖍
3. Click to add graffiti as bookmarklet.
4. On the first use you will need to accept use. This will be at the bottom centre of the screen. (The is only come up on the first use).
Chrome Chrome Chrome extension
To use the extension on files you have opened you will need to give the extension access to local files.
1. Enter “chrome://extensions” into the address bar.
2. Click on detail for the Graffiti extension.
3. Then Allow access to file URLs.
Firefox. Install the graffiti add on from from Mozilla.
A. Open a set of iXBRL accounts with your browser.
B. Press the Graffiti bookmarklet/button.
C. The tagged items will be highlighted. Text and numerical items will be tagged with different colors.
D. If you hover over an item you will see the tag name.
E. Click on a tagged item to view more details about the tagged item.
You can add the bookmarklet as a normal bookmark if you don’t want to use the bookmark bar
Graffiti best works with chrome, opera & firefox. There is limited internet explorer support.